These are the knitting things I packed for the fire evacuation. I loaded three bins of yarn into the car as well but took them out. Moving counter clockwise from the lower left corner:
- my current WIP
- the yarn and other supplies for the Geek-A-Long blanket and the squares I’ve finished so far
- ALL of my knitting needles – circs, straights, DPNs, interchangeables
- two notebooks full of pattern notes on finished projects
- yarn for four or five upcoming projects
- my most beloved handknits
What do you think? What would you have taken?